- Identify what you type of food your ChefTruck will be offering.
- Find a food distributor that fulfills your need. If you would like some help deciding please reach out to one of our build experts.
- Decide on a business name and logo. If you need help with this reach out to ChefTrucks. We have design and development professionals ready to assist you.
- Fill out both the simple and comprehensive customization forms on the ChefTrucksUSA website.
- Work with ChefTrucks build experts to create a production-ready CAD model of your food truck.
- Identify if you need to complete a food safety licensed program. This information can be found in your ChefTrucksUSA.com account under the “My Files” tab.
- Develop a method of marketing your ChefTruck in your community and on social media. If you would like help from one of the ChefTruck marketing experts don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We’ll support your success and mitigate risk through sharing our professional advise and provide: Local health codes, permitting, and applications specific to your county. Best practices for food handling and safety. Artwork for vinyl wrap. Menu design. Contact information for your local food distributors.